One concern of owners when selecting a property management firm is “cost.” In many cases our accounting records alone are worth the management fee. However, Hull Properties, Inc. can save you money several ways. Our leasing and management fees are very competitive. There are no add-on fees for general maintenance and repairs. Through our contacts in the industry, maintenance work, floor coverings, heating and cooling repairs, and appliances can be purchased at a discount.
A second owner concern is “trustworthiness.” Will the company run off with my money? Will they be there to take care of my property? Hull Properties, Inc. could not have remained in the property management business since 1979 without the trust and confidence of many owners.
Rest assured that your property will not be forgotten! We concentrate on leasing only the properties that we manage. Whether you are an absentee owner, partnership, corporation, or someone who does not want to spend time dealing with tenants, we can help.
Property Management Services
- Evaluate rental rates
- Advertise the property through yard signs, multiple listing service, and internet
- Screen all prospective tenants by checking rental history, employment, and credit
- Execute appropriate lease forms promulgated by the Texas Association of Realtors
- Collect rent, send late notices, and file eviction suit when necessary
- Survey property after tenant move-out
- Coordinate work on necessary repairs and make-ready upon tenant move-out
- Send monthly statements, summarized year end statement, and 1099 to owner
- Management of single family houses, duplexes, condominiums, and townhomes.