You are looking for a well maintained property and responsive management. We are looking for qualified, long term residents.
We verify rental and employment history and run a credit report and criminal background check on each applicant. You must be employed. We do not accept lease guarantors. Monthly income should be at least 3 times the monthly rent.
In order for us to process your rental application in a timely manner, we must have all of the following information.
- Completed and legible rental application form including rental and employment history for the past 2 years. If you omit social security numbers, phone numbers, addresses, apartment numbers, and appropriate dates, we will not be able to process the application.
- Copies of your 2 most recent pay stubs showing your name, social security number, current and year to date pay.
- A copy of your last tax return if you are self employed. We may also request bank statements and 1099's.
- A nonrefundable application fee of $35 per applicant. This must be a money order or cashier's check made payable to Hull Properties, Inc. Each person 18 years old and over must submit an application.
- A separate money order or cashier's check payable to Hull Properties, Inc. for the security deposit. Pet deposits will be collected upon move-in.
- A copy of a photo ID for each applicant (i.e. Driver's License).
- Deposit shown is for two adults. Deposit will increase for each additional adult. Call for details.
For your convenience, you may download and print the rental application (pdf).